Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Update on Bloodwork

Heard from the cardiologist's nurse - the comment was "your bloodwork is stable". I'd hoped for better than that, but after careful consideration, stable is probably the best I can hope for right now.

Have not heard back from the orthopaedic surgeon, which means she gets a call tomorrow. I think the drainage is worse, the hole is definiately deeper, neither are good signs at all!!

See the regular doctor on January 4 - with a major discussion on pain management to ensue. The echocardiogram is the next week - will tell the true tale of where I stand and where my heart is.

At this point, I have plans to permanently retire in September, but the codicil that IF the echo shows further damage and deterioation, I will retire right after Valentine's Day.

Keep me in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment