Friday, August 21, 2009

Massage

A very dear friend sent me a gift card for a massage last week. I went yesterday - it was utterly divine!

The room was very cool, but there was a sheet and blanket. The lights were very dim and soft music was playing. He really worked on my back - but the best part was my arms and legs. When the 50 minutes was over, I didn't think I would be able to stand up - I was that relaxed. I swear it was better than sex!! Or similar - you know when it's been so good you can't stand up - well - like that!

I will definitely be reworking my budget to include $50.00 a month for that hour of ultimate relaxation - check them out at Massageenvy.com - they have over 600 locations across America. Well worth the time my friends, well worth the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment